- Defines Garment Manufacturing and Location according to specific Customer and Service requirements.
- Coordinates and communicates between Garment Manufacturer and Final Customer.
- Follows up and controls progress for sampling and bulk production versus Garment Manufacture.
- Cooperates with Engineering. Decides and coordinates Technical Support on site, where necessary.
- Customer Service and Administration responsibility.
- Monitors regularly updated style and look propositions made by garmenting and service partners to be presented by Vastram to brand and retail accounts.
- Monitors original samples released by Vastram accounts to be reproduced – customized by
- Vastram services or directly on site by potential Garment Manufacture.
- Cooperates with R&D, Styling and Design. Decides and coordinates Styling and Design support on site, where necessary.
- Customized services to the Textile Industry, Garment Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Monitoring of periodically updated Fabric, Styling and Finishing Proposition versus Brands and Distributors.
- Personalized Development Support versus the Textile Industry for Product and Market.
- Project oriented X-Link Fabric Supply – Garmenting.
Inventory Management Services
- Offer off the shelf solutions for spares and auxiliaries
Styling & Sampling Management
- Account Management for style and look development.
- Customized research for material and accessory, featuring and linked to specific customer oriented Design and Finishing Development.
- Production of prototypes and reference garments completed by cutting pattern and technical specification.
- Wet processing, testing of varied fabrics and non-textile materials to achieve innovative results – uncommon looks.
Design – Design to Value Add
- Fabric Collections: Denim and Twills
- Garment Collections: Customer Based collections
- Fabric Collection presentation (Catalogues and Garments)
Sales and Sourcing of Fabrics
- Arrange Reverse Auctions between Fabric and Garment Suppliers
Garment Sourcing Expertise
- Full Garment sourcing service including inspections
- Domestic Market
- International Market
- Setup Centralized Laundry expertise on lines of SL Garments, Cambodia
- Supplies technical support for innovation, new developments and prototyping.
- Structure supports various branded customers for development and managing samples.
- Structure to be used by Chemical Vastram partners to test products and assess their industrial application.
- Structure to be used by mechanical Vastram partner to test new machinery on an industrial base.
- Tie-ups for exclusivity in the Area for future New Technologies which can be leased or rented to fabric companies
- Buy sourcing rights of Mid-Size companies in USA and Europe and then offer dedicated sourcing services.